Delta Hotels Quebec
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Sepia(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
$88
Auberge Place D'Armes(Quebec City)
$112
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Chateau Bellevue(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
$112
$93
  • Fitness center
$250
$161
  • Restaurant
Hotel Clarendon(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
$140
$126
Hilton Quebec(Quebec City)
$199
$169
$277
$231
1,285 results
All reviewssignature loungeold cityoutdoor poolclub levelparliament buildingshort walkhotel restaurantmodern hotelbed was comfortablelocation is greatplains of abrahamfree internetparking garagegrand alleerue saint jeanwalked everywherewinter carnival
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for a week for a work convention. The location was great as it was literally attached to the convention centre but was also within walking distance to many must see locations and restaurants. Room was alright but walls are very thin so you hear everything and it was warm...very warm that even with -30 outside I never had need to turn on the heat! Food options are limited to one restaurant in the hotel which served probably the worst food anywhere in the city! Room service was limited and nothing after 11pm
There is no store in this hotel so if you forget anything you need to leave...also wasn't able to buy snacks, small objects or even souvenirs
The desk clerks were very helpful and gave me many choices when leaving the hotel. I recommend Café Sirroco...it was excellent

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Stayed here with my family between Christmas and New Years. The hotel and beds where very comfortable and the location is great. Two of the gates to the old city are 3-4 block away (easy walking distance), the Parliament building is just across the street, and the Plains of Abraham are just beyond the Parliament building. Behind the hotel is Rue Saint-Jean, where there are several good restaurants. It was bitterly cold when we were there, but the pool was still open with a small building over one alcove that allowed you to enter and exit the pool without actually going outside. Sadly, we didn't prepare for this, so I'm not sure how well it really works. Another feature that I wish I had realized before I went is that there is a car rental office on the first floor of the hotel (Enterprise). Since we didn't need a car the whole time, it was nice to be able to rent one for just one day and not have the extra expense for the rest of the trip. If I had planned better, I would have reserved one in advance. As it was, the clerk there worked very hard and was able to find us a compact car that allowed us to venture outside the city. We didn't eat at the hotel, so I can comment on the restaurants there.

Room Tip: Our room faced the side street by the hotel (Rue Jean Jacques Bertrand) and there was noticeable noise from the snow removal trucks most nights. It didn't bother me, but it did bother the light sleepers in my group.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Hotel is located in a really great location. Everything (shopping, site seeing, food) is within walking distance. I couldn't get the heat to lessen so we roasted all night and the food in the hotel was way overpriced. Staff was friendly and helpful. Heated outdoor pool was great since we there there in Jan. It was an average hotel except for their beds. I have a really bad back and I slept like a champ.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 11, 2014

My wife and stayed here for a convention at the QCC. Excellent location, five minute walk from most of the historic spots in the city. Rooms recently renovated. Very clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. Definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2014

My wife and I had a nice stay over New Years. The location was great for visiting the old city (10 minute walk), Plains of Abraham (5 minute walk), and Grande Allee (5 minute walk).

The hotel itself is pretty good. Room was in good condition and the bed was quite comfortable. We didn't hear noise from other rooms, except for a little stomping on New Year's Eve. We did hear elevator noises from time to time and we turned the heat off at night because it was a bit noisy.

The pool was a real treat, esp in -20 weather! It was very strange to swim in warm water and have frozen hair at the same time.

We booked the Delta through Hotwire. I was worried after reading some of the reviews on Trip Advisor, but we ended up having a great stay. Would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple