We spent one night at this hotel on our way back to Atlantic Canada from Ottawa. I booked the room on priceline and got a steal of a deal. Despite a late check-in at the hotel we were offered a complimentary upgrade to a room with a deluxe shower. It was really something.
The hotel was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I was a bit disappointed that the hotel was so far from Vieux Québec (but I booked on priceline not knowing which hotel it would be so that's my fault) and disappointed that the parking was so expensive. However, despite those cost of parking I still paid much less than a comparable room closer to the old city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 4-stars accommodation at this Quebec City hotel when visiting this charming and historic city. Located in the heart of the Quebec City business community and easily accessible from main highways, the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville is an ideal choice for business or leisure travelers. Located a short distance from the Old City, cruise ship terminal and Plains of Abraham, this Quebec City hotel offers easy access to the Videotron Centre, the Museum of Civilization, the Quebec Convention Center and the Quebec Fine Arts Museum. Guests staying at the hotel will be close to all of the entertainment and major happening of Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Hotel Quebec City
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Quebec/Quebec City