My wife and I and our 2-year old stayed at this hotel in mid August 2013. This hotel was excellent for us because (1) the price was reasonable (2) it is close to many nice eateries (3) inexpensive parking garages nearby.
The hotel staff were friendly, helpful and professional. The room was big, clean and very comfortable. The bathroom is impressive with a deluxe shower.
It is true that the hotel is not close to the old city area. But we really enjoyed staying there because we were able to walk past neighborhoods with interesting architecture even when we had to push a stroller uphill.
The croissants in the nearby bakeries are divine. The best I have had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 4-stars accommodation at this Quebec City hotel when visiting this charming and historic city. Located in the heart of the Quebec City business community and easily accessible from main highways, the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville is an ideal choice for business or leisure travelers. Located a short distance from the Old City, cruise ship terminal and Plains of Abraham, this Quebec City hotel offers easy access to the Videotron Centre, the Museum of Civilization, the Quebec Convention Center and the Quebec Fine Arts Museum. Guests staying at the hotel will be close to all of the entertainment and major happening of Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Hotel Quebec City
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Quebec/Quebec City