Super nice staff working here. Clean hotel and nice rooms. Valet parking was really the only option and we had a utility trailer so we had to pay for 2 vehicles at $22+tax per vehicle. The restaurant didn't appear to be very child friendly so we ordered food in from a chicken place. No free breakfast included but you can order from the restaurant. We mostly stayed here because they allow pets. They even gave us a little gift for our dog. Very impressed with that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 4-stars accommodation at this Quebec City hotel when visiting this charming and historic city. Located in the heart of the Quebec City business community and easily accessible from main highways, the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville is an ideal choice for business or leisure travelers. Located a short distance from the Old City, cruise ship terminal and Plains of Abraham, this Quebec City hotel offers easy access to the Videotron Centre, the Museum of Civilization, the Quebec Convention Center and the Quebec Fine Arts Museum. Guests staying at the hotel will be close to all of the entertainment and major happening of Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Hotel Quebec City
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre/Centre-Ville Quebec/Quebec City