This was my second stay at this hotel.
When we went to check in right around 3:00, we were informed that our assigned room was not ready yet and were asked to wait about 15 minutes and check back with them (this was being asked of others as well). After about 10 minutes a receptionist called us over and informed us that our room was still not ready, but would give us another room and given that we had to wait would give us a room in a quiet section of the hotel (accessible only by key card). This suited us both well as we were tired.
The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. Given the room was in a locked section of the hotel it was very quiet. During my previous stay it was a bit louder given the room overlooked the restaurant.
The bathroom had a very large shower.
The spa and pool look much larger and nicer in the photos that the hotel provides. The pool is quite small compared to other hotels - as is the spa. Apart from some obnoxious people there that night - the pool and spa were still enjoyable.
Although the hotel lists parking - note that there is only valet parking available. From walking around a bit and seeing the hotel valet people, it seems that they park the cars wherever they can find a spot. There is indoor parking right across the street, but you must be out by 7 AM.
I do look forward to staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 4-stars accommodation at this Quebec City hotel when visiting this charming and historic city. Located in the heart of the Quebec City business community and easily accessible from main highways, the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville is an ideal choice for business or leisure travelers. Located a short distance from the Old City, cruise ship terminal and Plains of Abraham, this Quebec City hotel offers easy access to the Videotron Centre, the Museum of Civilization, the Quebec Convention Center and the Quebec Fine Arts Museum. Guests staying at the hotel will be close to all of the entertainment and major happening of Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Hotel Quebec City
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Quebec/Quebec City