Hotel is located a walking distance from the old town and this is very convenient . All the staff is friendly, room and bathroom clean. I am not impressed with the room size. The room we got was definitely too small for two people staying for five days. There was only one armchair and one desk chair. After a busy day we wanted to rest in the evening reading or watching tv. One of us had sit on the bed or desk chair. The other disappointment was no fridge in the room. When we asked for it , we were told there is additional charge. The Best Western plus website lists the mini fridge as a standard and still this location wants to charge an extra fee for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 4-stars accommodation at this Quebec City hotel when visiting this charming and historic city. Located in the heart of the Quebec City business community and easily accessible from main highways, the Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville is an ideal choice for business or leisure travelers. Located a short distance from the Old City, cruise ship terminal and Plains of Abraham, this Quebec City hotel offers easy access to the Videotron Centre, the Museum of Civilization, the Quebec Convention Center and the Quebec Fine Arts Museum. Guests staying at the hotel will be close to all of the entertainment and major happening of Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Hotel Quebec City
- Best Western Quebec City
- Quebec City Best Western
- Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville Quebec/Quebec City