Tripadvisor
Quebec City
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews kept stocked canadian tire complimentary breakfast min drive great hotel enjoyable stay swimming pool place to stay montmorency falls easy access comfortable beds would definitely stay here again front desk staff old town gym quebec city
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020

Our family stayed at this Hampton Inn at the end of Dec 2019. The room was large with a King bed and a sofa-bed. Larger than most Hampton Inns we've stayed in before. Very comfortable. The lobby and breakfast area was just as spacious with plenty of seating. As with all Hampton Inns, the breakfasts were great. The hotel is conveniently located next to the highway and is across the street from a Maxi grocery store and many other retailers.

Our stay was great and we would definitely come back again.

Room tip: Request the top floor to avoid hearing any noisy neighbors above.
Date of stay: December 2019
HamptonQuebec, Directeur général at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Beauport Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed January 5, 2020

Rooms were very clean. Breakfast was OK but nothing fabulous. 15 minutes to Old Quebec. Can hear highway from room. Staff very nice and knowledgeable. Close to restaurants and stores. Pool and laundry.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonQuebec, Directeur général at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Beauport Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

Hampton Inn & Suites will make you love your stay at this cosy and comfortable place! The rooms are clean and spacious, which is especially important for families with children. The furniture is well designed to keep your belongings in place and sleep well - no noise is coming through the windows; double blinds add even more comfort. In addition to excellent accommodation, service, gym, and swimming pool, the hotel has a huge parking. Excellent choice!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonQuebec, Directeur général at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Beauport Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2020

Thank you for your great review!

Reviewed December 12, 2019

They first checked me in 401 and later they moved me to 409
I regret to have stayed at this hotel, the water in my room was nasty that I was even unable to brush my teeth or even take a shower and when I mentioned it to the front desk, they absolutely did nothing about it..
I also asked if they would change my towels and bedsheets which they absolutely didn’t and I honestly got upset , I also presented a video of how nasty the water was to the front desk customer service but to a shocking part they didn’t not even go to check it out or move me to a different room
I regret

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonQuebec, Directeur général at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Beauport Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. This situation does not represent our usual custumer service. We are deeply sorry about the situation.

Reviewed December 3, 2019

We had a wonderful time. not a single issue at all. Very impressive and well decorated location. looks like we were staying in 5 star hotel.
Looking forward to stay any time. Thanks to Hampton Inn and their dedicated team

Date of stay: November 2019
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonQuebec, Directeur général at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Beauport Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2019

Thank you very much for your review! We look forward to seeing you again soon :)