This historic hotel is located in a vibrant area of the old city within a stone's throw of great restaurants, shops, museums and the beautiful St. Lawrence. We were greeted upon arrival by a friendly and welcoming concierge and experienced the same congeniality from all staff throughout the visit; we were even upgraded to a suite without asking! The rooms in the hotel (formerly a banking building in the 1800s) are lovely - our suite had 18 foot ceilings and a huge brick and stone wall. The room was very clean and airy and the bathroom was bright and new. A full breakfast was included (cooked to order). We cannot wait to return to Quebec City and this delightful hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City's most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful. Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 30 rooms and 9 Suites a winning combination for all our guests. Cozy, warm atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge St Pierre
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City