My husband and I just returned from a three day holiday in Quebec. We stayed at Le Saint-Pierre. Couldn't have chosen a better place. I went on trip advisor to check this place out, and I must say that the reviews were all true; We reached late Tuesday evening and was having trouble finding the hotel. Called them up and they were so kind and helpful on the phone. Then to our surprise; they gave us an upgrade. A beautiful room; more like an apartment. The windows were huge. High ceilings. Beautiful bathroom. The breakfast was top notch. The dining room was very neat and they also offer breakfast in your room which we did also since we also had a living room space. The staff was most gracious. They valet park your car and whenever you need your car they are most accomadating to get it. If you want to feel like royalty; this is the place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City's most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful. Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 30 rooms and 9 Suites a winning combination for all our guests. Cozy, warm atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Auberge St Pierre
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City