This was a most enjoyable experience. The Hotel is well located in old Quebec; walking distance to Museum, restaurants, shops. Also in close proximity to the cruise terminal and the stop for new hop on/off tourist bus. The hotel itself is quaint but with modern interior. Our room was very spacious, with the bed tastefully partitioned from the rest of the room to provide the apartment feel. Breakfast is provided with lots of choices and friendly, quick service.
We also relied on the advice of the concierge who organised restaurant referrals (and bookings) as well as provided good tourist information.
The location, ambience and French speaking staff (with good English!) really had us believe we had been transported to France!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City's most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful. Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 30 rooms and 9 Suites a winning combination for all our guests. Cozy, warm atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge St Pierre
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City