I recently spent 5 nights in this gorgeous hotel with my adult daughter and my son and his girlfriend in another double room. Initially had a hiccup with the rooms booked via travel agent and due to a flight delay then cancellation arrived at the hotel at 2.30am!... Despite the late hour the concierge contacted the manager to sort out the room situation immediately. Our stay was lovely and the service very good. Rooms with old world charm, exposed brick walls and modern conveniences. Both our rooms had whirlpool baths, great after a long day meandering the cobbled streets of this gorgeous part of old quebec city. Beds, pillows and linen good quality and staff super helpful and english speaking. The location fabulous to walk to many, bistros, quaint shops and historic attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City's most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful. Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 30 rooms and 9 Suites a winning combination for all our guests. Cozy, warm atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge St Pierre
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City