My wife & I stayed at the Le Saint-Pierre over New Year and have to say, it has everything we wanted! A great location in the lower part of the town really close to the funicular, a wide range of good café's & restaurants, art galleries, and near the railway station too. Our mini-suite was lovely. Very comfortable (and it should go without saying that it was spotlessly clean), well equipped, warm, and with a great view over the Museum of Civilisation & the St Lawrence river. And then the staff: what a great team! Louise gave us great tips and made bookings for us at some fantastic restaurants over New Year. But on top of that, the breakfast was really great, the waiters were really good and all had a sense of humour. Previously I liked Quebec City. Now, I love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is no small wonder that Le Saint Pierre is one of Quebec City’s most sought-after properties. The combined beauty and elegance of its 200 year-old façade with the natural warmth of its interior with parquet flooring and exposed stone and brick walls is, quite simply, beautiful.Fine hotel elegance and incomparable, intimate Old Quebec charm make our 31 rooms and 10 Suites a winning combination for all our guests.Cozy, warm, dynamic atmosphere as well as complimentary breakfast and Internet access await you at Le Saint Pierre, Auberge Distinctive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Saint-Pierre Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge St Pierre
- Auberge Saint Pierre Quebec
- Le Saint-Pierre Auberge Distinctive Quebec/Quebec City