First hotel we stayed at for our honeymoon. The location is unbeatable, I think even if you stayed right in the walls there would not be a better spot.
The hotel was filled with lots of old people who clearly had money, being students who just happened to splurge on a hotel, we felt a little out of place. I ordered champaign to my room, and when the gentlemen opened the door, he looked in and said, "did you order this?" in a surprising manner. To be fair, our room was a disaster since we just finished camping around the St. Raymond area, so it may have been warranted.
Room was nice and big, and the bathtub in the room was a nice feature. Two TV's, and a nice couch.
Valet services was great!
I would stay here again, if only to be so close to old Quebec!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'Hotel du Capitole, in the heart of Old Quebec! This small four-star 40 room hotel will charm you with its warm and personalized hospitality. At L'Hotel du Capitole, we always roll out the red carpet to pamper our guests with special attention. Discover the warm ambience of our hotel located in the heart of Old Quebec. Whether for a romantic stay or for a business meeting, you will be delighted by our wide selection of packages, which include lodging, meals and dinner shows. Small and large meeting halls are also available for business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel du Capitole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Capitole De Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hotel Capitole De Quebec City
- Hotel Du Capitole Quebec/Quebec City