We stayed four nights at the Hotel Le Germain-Dominion in Quebec City, celebrating our 51st wedding anniversary on September 1st. This hotel is very special -- the staff so warm and helpful, while being professional and well informed; the room outstanding -- so very comfortable in every respect; the complimentary breakfast delicious We were put on the eighth floor with a wonderful view. The hotel location is perfect. Fine restaurants are very close and it is in the quiet lower part of the city. We couldn't have asked for a nicer experience. Thank you Dominic, Sarah, Veronique and all who took such good care of us.
Paul and Karen Ryscavage
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The neighbourhood that saw the birth of Quebec. The hotel was inaugurated in 1997 in the former office building of Dominion Fish & Fruit Limited, erected in 1912, and enjoys an enviable location on Saint-Pierre Street in the heart of Quebec City's historic Old Port district. The hotel possesses the elegance, comfort and refinement that are distinctive to all Le Germain Boutique-Hotels. Although completely renovated, it still exudes the charm of yesteryear, thanks to efforts to preserve its historic character. Somehow, the hotel has a soul, and it's this in particular that attracts guests. Relaxing Comfort In Serene Surroundings. The rooms, where meticulous attention to detail reigns, each deliver a slice of history. Guests will nevertheless find that the design and amenities have a modern feel, allowing them to fully enjoy a relaxing oasis in the heart of a neighbourhood as picturesque as it is lively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Le Germain Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dominion 1912 Hotel
- Dominion 1912 Quebec City
- Hotel Le Germain Quebec Quebec City