Private Guided Quebec City Walking Tour

Book in advance
from
$88.13
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience La Promenade des Gouverneurs
from $88.13
More Info
from $319.00
More Info
All reviews dufferin terrace plains of abraham lawrence river lovely walk wooden walkway beautiful boardwalk old quebec citadel steps benches frontenac city governors path workout route fort
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2019

Oh my word. I am someone who averages walking about five miles a day and the Promenade des Gouverneurs just about did me in. Every time I thought that the path was ending...there was more path ahead. The area is very nice to walk through and is quite enjoyable.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019

310 steps on a hot day, wow we did it. If you are going up remember to bring water with you it will help.

1  Thank Donna G
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

As we neared the end of the stated 310 steps from the boardwalk, I was kicking myself for not taking water. When we got to the top, the concession stand was closed. Happily, there are 4 water fountains up there. (And restrooms)

Reviewed August 3, 2019

Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Old Quebec and enjoy a refreshing walk along this boardwalk. Take in the views of the St. Lawrence River, watch the boat traffic and imagine what life was like here several hundred years ago.

Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed this shaded boardwalk along the river, but fair warning, there are lots and lots of steps! Nice views and a pavilion and the Plains of Abraham at the end.

Date of experience: July 2019