A large ship that that travels to the Orleans Island Bridge and back while providing views of the Montmorency Falls from a distance and the shoreline of Quebec City. It is a nice and relaxing cruise once things get started, but my kids got bored quickly.
RECOMMENDATIONS: I recommend for adults to go alone, get a glass of wine and relax with the scenery and leave the kids behind. ;)
* Quiet and Relaxing
* Nice views of the shoreline and just being out on the water is a plus
* Lots of seating inside and out.
* A bar
* Takes at least about 20+ minutes to board and disembark
* After about 10-15 minutes, my family took pictures and then said, "ok, we are done". It's not the best for impatient teenagers.
* Table service was so slow. I decided to walk to the bar to get drinks myself. I think there was very little staff for the hundreds of people on the trip.
* Go early to the front of the boat. Folks scrambled to the front of the boat when we reached the falls. It was difficult to get an open spot to take pictures.More