Hotel was more like a motel scenario. Staff were very friendly and willing to help. We stayed for one night and decided to move on due to the location being too far out of Quebec city! Yes the hotel is good value, however, if you stay there you'll need to hire a car (costly), jump in a cab (around $70 roundtrip to old Quebec) or take the bus (1.5 hour trip as you need to get a connecting bus). When you look at the price to stay in the hotel vs the costs above you may as well book a hotel in old Quebec (which is what we did)
As far as the hotel room:
- clean bar a manky brown looking sofa
- air con unit was old and loud
- we were on ground floor and you could really hear foot steps above
If you do find yourself staying their, I can recommend the Chinese up the road - very good and they do takeaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to Internatiional Airport.12 Minutes from downtown Quebec. Free buffet breakfast,Free Wireless internet,Free parking,Onsite car rental. Free Shuttle to airport.Spa hottub, Beer and wine service.Close restaurant and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Quebec City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Quebec City Hotel Quebec City