“A must...”

Nha Toi
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Description: Vietnamese restaurant that puts on meat and fish cooked on the charcoal grill, stews simmered in sandstone jar, the scent of fresh herbs, crisp leaves. Ideal to taste the most authentic Vietnamese flavors and the best Pho soups. Carry out counter available.
Reviewed March 23, 2012

This is a great place with excellent service and awesome food. Presentation was beautiful and the food was very tasty! The price was right. We recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

First off, the dining-room is so cute! It was dimly lit, just the way a romantic restaurant is supposed to be, and they had tulips at each table. I loved the fact it was the typical roses.
Then, the food. Really amazing! My date had a soup, which was huge, it's their specialty and he really enjoyed it. I had the duck breast and it was the best I've ever had. The side of vegetables was cooked to the prefection. I had the cheesecake for dessert and it was just as great!
Our waitress was friendly and attentive.

1  Thank ClaireBearr
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Friendly waitress. Very tasty curry, nice clean place. Local, not touristy.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

When in Québec, head for this fantastic restaurant. Absolutely everything here is awesome: the cool decoration, the groovy music, the very sexy waitresses, the low prices and of course the excellent food. If I'd live in the are, I'd be here all the time.

Reviewed July 22, 2011

I'm Vietnamese, and although my husband and I love trying different cuisines while we're away on vacation, after a 3-day tour of crepes, duck, rabbit, foie gras and other delicious French cuisine, I started to long for the familiar flavours of home.
What a delight to find this restaurant that delivered exactly what I needed: each dish we ordered was prepared with extra care and attention, much more so than the typical Vietnamese dishes I am used to being served in a restaurant in Toronto. I could tell there was a slight French-twist on the chef's dishes, but the true essence of each dish remained.
Beautiful decor and stylish food!

1  Thank CPQNP