The worst B&B I ever stayed in. Website pictures are not acurate. Family lives in the common areas. In dining room and foyer are kids toys and clothing. A TV in the dining room which is on during breakfast & 2 sofas loaded with toys. No ceiling fans, cannot open windows. Loud talking in common areas. They are refinishing floors & banging continues until 10-11pm. Bed not made daily. No bar soap, cheap dollar store hand pump soap and shampoo. Bathroom outlet didn't work. Towels are old. Cat wanders into rooms. Cat toy under bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Heart of Old Quebec! Welcome to the beautiful Old City! Two minutes from Château Frontenac, the greenery of the Plains of Abraham, cafes, shops, etc. Find yourself in a peaceful place, with a large comfortable room, with a private bathroom available. Complete breakfast Private bathroom Parking included Start you day with a generous breakfast in a warm, relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chez Marie-Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chez Marie-Claire Hotel Quebec City
- Chez Marie-Claire Quebec/Quebec City