Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $49.12
from $10.87
from $49.12
1,798 results
All reviews grand tour food tour walking tour louise penny great tour old city his knowledge private tour crepes hour tour small group first morning poutine highly recommend this tour city's history two hours maple syrup
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Started in upper town, across from Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac. We toured around the building and walked across Terrace Dufferin. Here we could see the Lawrence River. Proceeded to Maison Louis-Joliet with homes built in 1677. Our guide was incredible with her knowledge and kept a very steady pace of walk and talk. We continued down into lower downtown and a bit back up the hill. So many things, so interesting, hard to remember it all. Very well worth it as a newcomer orientation.

1  Thank Passport57282831354
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am a huge fan of Louise Penny and have read all of her books. This tour, lead by the incomparable Marie, was perfect! A little Quebec history thrown in for good measure! I highly recommend this tour for all Louise Penny fans. Be aware, this is a hilly city and this is a walking tour!

1  Thank DGPatey
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Worth the money! You get to try different styles of delicious food from local restaurants and the tour guide also provides a bit of history of the surrounding area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Guide had a great personality and was very informative. That's it. I am not writing a thesis. I recommend the tour and the guide.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I felt it was not a “walking” tour. We stood around and talked about Quebec weather a lot.
I wanted an orientation and history of the city.
In the description several sites are mentioned that we did not visit including the Citadel and Notre Dame.
History was covered respectably but we barely got to the lower city and few landmarks beyond the hotel. I did not feel that I learned very much about the city. Disappointed.