Just the basics, friendly service, room is a room. For the price it was perfect. A 3 minute walk from the Chateau Frontenac and Vieux Quebec. 15 minute walk to Grande Allee restaurants and The Plains of Abraham. Basic breakfast was included in our price. I'll give the hotel a 4/5. It was just lacking the proper room amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the very heart of the Old Quebec city, at the corner of the Governors' garden, facing the Chateau of Frontenac, the Dufferin Terrace and the Saint Lawrence river, the Chateau Fleur de Lys - L'HOTEL is a Victorian style house from the 19th century. Recently purchased in 2014, the hotel is evolving everyday to offer better comfort to its guests. Thanks to its great location, you can access the most popular attractions by foot in just a few minutes : Quebec Parliament, Quebec Convention Center, Plains of Abraham, the Citadelle. If you are looking for theatrical entertainment, the Capitol Theater and Quebec's Grand Theater are also within walking distance. The hotel is dedicated to travels and guests seeking a key position to visit the city for business or pleasure with the quaintness of a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau Fleur de Lys - L'HOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Au Chateau Fleur De Lys Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Fleur De Lys - L'HOTEL Quebec/Quebec City