My wife and I recently stayed at Le Port-Royal hotel in Old Quebec. This Hotel is situated on the edge of the Old City and close to all the sites and attractions. Hotel staff are very helpful and professional. The rooms nice, where modern design meets classic architecture. Stone, wood and plaster with hardwood floors. There is a bar and restaurant downstairs. The bar is laid back and if you are going in the summer take advantage of the patio. We didn't try the restaurant but it seemed pretty busy. The best part about this hotel is the location. Since you have to walk everywhere to discover the Old City, this Hotel makes for a great pivotal point. In all we had a good time, comfy beds and great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern Old Quebec hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Notre Dame de Quebec Cathedral and 2 blocks from the Museum of Civilization. It features on-site dining. A full kitchen with oven, stovetop, and refrigerator is part of each suite at Hotel Port-Royal. Hardwood in all the suites. The living area is furnished with a sofa and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided. In the morning, guests can have elaborated continental breakfast at the Pub du Vieux port or delivered to their room if requested. The contemporary Pub du Vieux port boasts stone walls and plenty of seating. The Citadelle of Quebec is within a 15-minute walk of the Port-Royal Hotel. The shore of the Saint Lawrence River is only 1 block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'Hotel Port-Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Port-Royal Quebec City
- L'Hotel Port-Royal Quebec/Quebec City