The hotel is little but has a lot to offer. It has a parking lot outside the front door (that costs $13 per day), it is located in the middle of old town among lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance of anything you want. We really enjoyed having a mini-kitchenette, a fancy nice radio with CD player, very modern bathroom amenities and the brick wall.
The room was a little small but well-furnished and clean. Wi-Fi available, as well as a flat screen TV. Service could be better in terms of friendliness. Most of the front desk clerks looked fake (fake smiles, and didn't like to speak English very much). However, the location and price were right. We would definitely stay here again if we visit Quebec. The complimentary vodka drink was incredible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern Old Quebec hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Notre Dame de Quebec Cathedral and 2 blocks from the Museum of Civilization. It features on-site dining. A full kitchen with oven, stovetop, and refrigerator is part of each suite at Hotel Port-Royal. Hardwood in all the suites. The living area is furnished with a sofa and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided. In the morning, guests can have elaborated continental breakfast at the Pub du Vieux port or delivered to their room if requested. The contemporary Pub du Vieux port boasts stone walls and plenty of seating. The Citadelle of Quebec is within a 15-minute walk of the Port-Royal Hotel. The shore of the Saint Lawrence River is only 1 block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'Hotel Port-Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Port-Royal Quebec City
- L'Hotel Port-Royal Quebec/Quebec City