Staff were very helpful - especially "Charles" a member of the porter staff. When we got there - he moved the car from a side street, unloaded it completely and touched base with us intermittently during our stay. When our toilet kept filling - he even came by to see if he could help! Even the plumber had problems with it - but was pleasant and professional. We did have a "noise" problem from outside on Saturday night - but otherwise our stay was good. We didn't need to use the car once while we were there - we walked everywhere - the location is that good! Lovely view of the castle from our window.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern Old Quebec hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Notre Dame de Quebec Cathedral and 2 blocks from the Museum of Civilization. It features on-site dining. A full kitchen with oven, stovetop, and refrigerator is part of each suite at Hotel Port-Royal. Hardwood in all the suites. The living area is furnished with a sofa and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided. In the morning, guests can have elaborated continental breakfast at the Pub du Vieux port or delivered to their room if requested. The contemporary Pub du Vieux port boasts stone walls and plenty of seating. The Citadelle of Quebec is within a 15-minute walk of the Port-Royal Hotel. The shore of the Saint Lawrence River is only 1 block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'Hotel Port-Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Port-Royal Quebec City
- L'Hotel Port-Royal Quebec/Quebec City