Fantastic location below the old city walls in Quebec City, close to everything, and affordable. I spent a couple of nights in a deluxe suite which has a nicely equipped kitchen and refined furnishings. Room nicely decorated in modern style in an old building, bathroom was sleek and elegant, quality evident everywhere. Helpful staff, the Marche is a couple blocks away where you can purchase wonderful local foods and beer, wine, cider. If you like sweet and unique wines try the glace de cidre, or ice cider. Amazing. Pair it up with some local cheeses. My room was very quiet, lots of shopping for every taste, wonderful restaurants, including the hotels own. I will return to Le Port-Royal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern Old Quebec hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Notre Dame de Quebec Cathedral and 2 blocks from the Museum of Civilization. It features on-site dining. A full kitchen with oven, stovetop, and refrigerator is part of each suite at Hotel Port-Royal. Hardwood in all the suites. The living area is furnished with a sofa and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided. In the morning, guests can have elaborated continental breakfast at the Pub du Vieux port or delivered to their room if requested. The contemporary Pub du Vieux port boasts stone walls and plenty of seating. The Citadelle of Quebec is within a 15-minute walk of the Port-Royal Hotel. The shore of the Saint Lawrence River is only 1 block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'Hotel Port-Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Port-Royal Quebec City
- L'Hotel Port-Royal Quebec/Quebec City