My husband and I loved this boutique, quaint hotel in Old Quebec.. This boutique gem has an amazing restaurant, excellent service, a wonderful gym. The best part was our room. We come from the New York City area and have stayed in some beautiful unique places. Our room at Le Port Royal was Euro-Urban Chic all the way.. We absolutely loved it.. Best part, CLASSICAL MUSIC WAS PLAYING FROM THE SOUND SYSTEM WHEN WE CHECKED IN...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern Old Quebec hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Notre Dame de Quebec Cathedral and 2 blocks from the Museum of Civilization. It features on-site dining. A full kitchen with oven, stovetop, and refrigerator is part of each suite at Hotel Port-Royal. Hardwood in all the suites. The living area is furnished with a sofa and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided. In the morning, guests can have elaborated continental breakfast at the Pub du Vieux port or delivered to their room if requested. The contemporary Pub du Vieux port boasts stone walls and plenty of seating. The Citadelle of Quebec is within a 15-minute walk of the Port-Royal Hotel. The shore of the Saint Lawrence River is only 1 block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'Hotel Port-Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Port-Royal Quebec City
- L'Hotel Port-Royal Quebec/Quebec City