Our family of 3 had recently finished a cruise from New York and we were looking for a hotel close to the port.Well what a godsend this hotel was.With rain falling and a mother in-law in a wheelchair it was great to only have to go a few hundred metres to the sanctity of the hotel.The rooms are large and have all you need.Great selection of restaurants within walking distance.The staff could not have been more helpful and ensured our stay in this most wonderful city was a memorable one.One of the highlites was a welcoming choir of four girls in costume singing in French.A lovely welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern Old Quebec hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Notre Dame de Quebec Cathedral and 2 blocks from the Museum of Civilization. It features on-site dining. A full kitchen with oven, stovetop, and refrigerator is part of each suite at Hotel Port-Royal. Hardwood in all the suites. The living area is furnished with a sofa and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided. In the morning, guests can have elaborated continental breakfast at the Pub du Vieux port or delivered to their room if requested. The contemporary Pub du Vieux port boasts stone walls and plenty of seating. The Citadelle of Quebec is within a 15-minute walk of the Port-Royal Hotel. The shore of the Saint Lawrence River is only 1 block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'Hotel Port-Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Port-Royal Quebec City
- L'Hotel Port-Royal Quebec/Quebec City