“Great place to grab lunch”
Review of Le Petit Cochon Dingue - CLOSED

Le Petit Cochon Dingue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Ottawa, Canada
“Great place to grab lunch”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We were in search of a good place to have lunch. A local told us about this place, so we decided to try it out. SO glad we did! What a wonderful little place in the busyness of Old Quebec City. The restaurant is so unbelievably cute, with wonderful service and delicious food! And best of all, it is not overly expensive either, as some of the other restaurants in the area were. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody looking for a yummy meal in a great atmosphere!

• Visited December 2013

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Cartagena, Colombia
“I love the breakfast”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

A perfect place for a morning meal. I have eaten here many times and love it. Always a good feeling and after 2 bowls of Late' I am ready for the cold day.

• Visited January 2013
Norwich, Vermont
“Not an experience to write home about”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We were attracted to Le Pete Cochin Dingue for lunch because of its convenient location and charming atmosphere - a rustic stone building. We were seated and got menus promptly and then no one. After what seemed like a good 10 to 15 minutes, I finally found the waitress and told her we were ready to order. We did - and than waited a good 15 minutes for my onion soup. After I told her it did not need to be very hot, it finally came.

The soup had lovely cheese on it, but lacked an adequate stock to make it good. Susan's salad was very good.

The soup was close to $10. All-in-all, not an experience I want to repeat - especially with so many restaurants to choose from in Quebec City.

• Visited December 2013
“Perfect!!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped I here for a snack during our shopping trip in Vieux-Quebec, and we were very glad we did. I had a muffin and he had apple pie, and we both had a coffee. All of it was tasy and fresh, and the atmosphere was perfect. Makes me wish there was a spot like this close to home!

Visited November 2013
Vermont
“Great food! Great presentation! Great Service!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

We just loved everything about this restaurant. We had the moules frites and they were absolutely delicious with an assortment of sauces. Desserts were very tasty too. The service was great and we felt truly welcomed and special. Atmosphere was cozy and food presentation was very nice. Great choice if you want casual but cozy! We will be back!