“Good Overall”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was a bit worried if this was one of those tourist trap, but I did not feel that way at all. In fact, we will go back again when we have a chance.

The restaurant was in a very good location (near the ferry, parking, and other tourist activities) and it was a good place for a casual, but decent meal. We had a young child with us, but because it was rather noisy place, we didn't feel we were inconveniencing other guests.

I had pork ribs and others had seafood pie and salad. All the dishes were above average. It is pricy side being right in the center of Quebec, so I was prepared.

I don’t speak French (still tried to do so!) but I did not have any problem. All the server was gracious, and patient.

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

If u wondering, the title is the translation of the from French.
Strangely enough a few meters down the road there is a similar place but only called cochon dingue... the crazy pig...
THE DIFFERENCE I THE PRICE
at the small pig u can eat a combo for two in 20 $ that include drinks, soup/salad and sandwich ...
More than enough for us (:
At the regular pig...
WOW expensive!!!!!!!
I recommends the little piggy (:

2  Thank kobibi
Reviewed June 12, 2013

had a delicious strawberry cheesecake and cupcake! latte was great too! good place for a quick dessert and coffee.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

amazing crepes, this place was great, we went over a year ago and I am still thinking about our weekend in quebec. Traveled all over the world and this is one of those little restaurants that remain with you long after you have left the city. Hope to return again one day soon.

1  Thank SLeeker
Reviewed June 5, 2013

You will find these 'restaurants' all over Quebec city. The one we went to near the harbour had an appealing bakery, but really it is cafeteria style cooking. The tables outside were not cleaned and had bird poo on them. With so many great places to eat, why choose this!

1  Thank Plushness