“Very good French cuisine”
Review of Conti Caffe

Conti Caffe
Reserve with OpenTable
Conti Caffe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 1,506 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had dinner here with our pre-teen children. The restaurant has a great atmosphere and the food and service were excellent.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We asked a store owner in the Chateau where we should eat and without hesitation she recommended Conti as the place to sample French cuisine. Well appointed, excellent service and wonderful food. The filet mignon with gorganzola was perfect!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

No complaints! Went here to celebrate our 5 yr wedding anniversary and we were very pleased!

We started out with their appetizer special, Lobster Carpaccio (this was more like a lobster caprese salad). It was awesome! We both love lobster and this was a great unique combination for an app, very tasty.

For our main courses, my wife ordered the Scallops and Shrimp (with grilled pineapple salsa and pesto rosso limoncello) which was presented on a slate plate, beautiful. She loved it and it was delicious, simple but yet refined. I ordered the Linguine with Lobster, olive oil, white wine and a couple other ingredients. It was a wonderful pasta dish, LOTS of lobster meat!

We both ordered dessert this night, I ordered the Chocolate Praline Mousse Cake and my wife ordered the Chocolate Mousse Cake. Both were excellent chocolate desserts! My wife and I are both chocolate lovers, so for both of us to say their desserts were excellent means a lot!

Thanks for a great anniversary dinner Conti!!!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

recently went hear for a celebration dinner. We started with the carpaccio appetzier which was very good. We got the lobster pasta special which was FILLED with lobster. They do not skimp on the lobster-it was great. The side of pasta that comes with the entrees is also delicious, a slightly creamy sauce that was excellent. Great price for what you get in!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The Table d' Hote menu was fantastic! I had the gazpacho with shrimp, and pork chop with Rubarb and blueberries. My husband had salmon and pasta. The food was so well prepared. and our wine was judiciously poured by our server and seemed to last forever. They even gave my husband the clicker so he could watch the Dodgers!! Great place