“Delicious!”

Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Heavenly dumplings!
My friends and I enjoyed the dumplings very much! The wait to be seated was long, but the restaurant is small and very popular. The restaurant isn't much to look at, but the waitress was very friendly. Price was just right, if not better than we expected.
Will definitely be visiting them again real soon.

1  Thank wordsneeded

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Guess I should have heeded the reviews about the service at this place, as I ended up having to develop my own list:
1. A very annoying gnat (not major—they clearly liked the dumplings too)
2. The wait was rather long, but perhaps made-to-order dumplings just take a long time (a pass!)
3. I stated I wanted dine-in, but when the server finally brought out my order it was in a to-go box
4. While eating I realized I didn't get the soup I ordered... brought it up while settling the bill and got an attitude from the server

In short, despite the rather amazing selection of dumplings, I've got to give this place a "bu hao" in hope that the management hone in the service aspect of their business. Maybe they should visit Phayathai a couple blocks over and take notes.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

All I can say is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!! If you love dumplings you will love this place. It's small and a little off the beaten path, not the most beautiful in terms of decor by no means but the food overshadows that all. A idol menu full of dumplings-your choice of steamed or fried with many different fillings including. Good prices. Will definitely be back next time I'm im Montreal!

1  Thank Jaclyn G
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We had two baskets of steamed dumplings for lunch and were impressed by the nicely blended taste and freshness of the food. The ability to mix and match the baskets is nice, we were able to taste the lamb and coriander, the mushrooms and bok choy, the shrimp and leeks and the pork and green onion. There was some variation to the flavor intensity, but they were all enjoyable.
Service is fast and friendly, a little queue tends to form at the cashier's but things proceed fairly rapidly.
We would definitely recommend them for a lunch or casual dining place.

2  Thank jpsgirl96
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We were in our way back to our hotel and found this restaurant.
The street and the entrance are at construction and the street itself is a quiet one.
Most of the people inside were not chinese which saying that it is not their type of restaurant.
The service wad slow with 2 waiters that didn't know english or french.
The dumpling seems to be homemade with its inside, we took 2 kinds of seafood and it wad very good, with a lot of flavours, they were well steamed and fried ( you can mix 2 kinds abd between steamed or fried).