“Real amazing Italian”

Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
El Paso, Texas, United States
“Real amazing Italian”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I studied abroad in Italy two years ago and this is one of the few places I've been that has been on par with the real deal since I've been back on this side of the Atlantic. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, and a great place to rest and enjoy a meal, we definitely didn't feel rushed. Also very good coffee and amazing tiramisu.

Linlithgow, United Kingdom
“Great place to relax and enjoy the pasta”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Every time I come to Montreal, I make sure to eat here. The fresh made pasta and sauces are great, there is always some fantastic tiramisu and Italian coffee to wrap up the meal. The people are also great I am normally alone as I travel from the UK on business, I am made to feel at home and treated really well. This is great when working away from home and makes a real difference. Would recommend this to anyone.

• Visited May 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Awesome food! ”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Not fancy but excellent. Great food in this place with homemade pasta! Service was nice, and the wine good too. Also had a great veal dish here. I'll be back when I'm in the area.

York, United Kingdom
“Pasta made beautiful”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Had it not been for the good reviews about Ferrari's we would not have gone inside the restaurant, simply because it really did not look very appealing from the outside. However, we did, & we had the most amazing meal. We had mozzarella & tomato salad to start. All served at room temperature - which is how this dish should be served - & the cheese was so creamy, it was delicious. We then decided on pasta - through the Tripadvisor recommendations - & we were not disappointed. It had a creamy, tomato & mushroom sauce & was simply divine - the best pasta we have everr had. We ordered a bottle of the house red to go with it (again at room temperature), & it really was great with the pasta. If you want pasta for dinner - DO NOT WALK PAST, GO IN & ENJOY. We'll definitely be back if in Montreal. The food is 5 star!

• Visited October 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Wonderful pasta!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

A small place but VERY good food. The homemade pasta was wonderful. This was the best meal I've had since I've been here in Montreal. I will return!!

• Visited October 2013