“Deserves a return visit.”
Review of California Pizza

California Pizza
Ranked #1,296 of 6,036 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace
Neighborhood: Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Service was slow but food was good. Ate with 7 family members, all adults with varying food preferences. Everyone left satisfied. Pizza was good, pasta dishes were great. Really enjoyed the generous serving of shrimps on my pasta.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I was staying at a hotel nearby. When driving there we saw the sign on the second floor of an apartment (was with BF). We order take out. Other reviews said that they had amazing pizza and salad. When trying to find the place I walked by it 3 times. They have no signage at ground level. So I went to the shell station and ask and he said " I thought they closed down." This was the first bad sign. A lady at the gas station pointed it to me it was right across the street. When I was there I grabbed the food and was almost got out of the building when they told me to come back so they could rip apart the order (they had 40 mins to do this) because they added a soup. Go back to the hotel room and realized they didn't give us cutlery. I had a California salad and a smoked salmon pizza. My BF had a mushroom pizza and calamari. I wouldn't recommend the california salad it was oily and not what I was expecting. The calamari was overdone and the batter cut your mouth open. I loved the salmon pizza. But periodically my BF was spitting out mushrooms. I asked him why he said they were gritty. A couple hour later he has food poisoning. AVOID AVOID AVOID NOT FRESH. I had put one slice of the salmon pizza away in the fridge, and ate it 2 hours after the purchase and there was something in that last slice that made me feel so ill.

1  Thank 101amt
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

The pizza is baked in a stone owen and spicy. Not that fancy but a little bit genuine italian. Worth a visit.

1  Thank Magnusigurra
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We had a pizza and a pasta (seafood pasta) and the taste was very good. We diden't have to wait long before we got our food and the price was good for in this area (39$ with beverages included).

1  Thank Davy D
Reviewed April 26, 2010

Of course it's going to be expensive! We sat on the balcony people watching and car watching (porches, jaguars, etc) as thousands of dollars either walked by in high heels or 4 wheels.

The pizzas were tasty, personal pizza size, but did start at 12.50 a pizza.

1  Thank cascade18