“Too expensive!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Came with the kids, & they were offered drinks as soon as we sat down (actually caught us off guard but I guess that's their tactic...) I was charged $4.50 per drink..and they were very small glasses to boot!

Although I had a living social coupon, I was charged 15% tip on the 'total bill' !!! I think that's not right.

The food and service was very good.
But I wouldn't go there again. Atmosphere in the place was too cold and menu too pricey...

1  Thank bakerella45

Reviewed November 12, 2013

They refused to honor my living social voucher because the site was down. Even after i came back the same evening with a printed copy of my voucher they would not reimburse me. Manager said she would and lied. They are very dishonest. Would never recommend a restaurant like this to anyone...thieves!

1  Thank emily p
Reviewed October 14, 2013

went to Japon Sushi with my brother, service was impecable, food was great. And then we ordered this amazing green tea and chocolate cake, be sure that we will go back and we will order the cake again, thank you Jessica for the great service. See you soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

So, we had a voucher for this place and we love sushi and were really looking forward to it. We got there and it was already quite cold inside which i'm not a big fan of. The first girl who came to greet us said she couldn't seat us as she didn't know how as we had a reservation (?!). Then we were seated and forgotten about for about 10/15mins! The meal was just about OK until I found an insect on the salad leaf accompanying the sushi. That shouldn't happen but obviously I huess it could happen once in a blue moon. But then we shared a green tea ice cream for desert whih had a hair in it!! Well if te insect hadn't made up my mind the hair certainly did!! And then, once we'd paid the bill (includig the OBLIGATORY 15%!!) then were told they'd undercharged us $3 and immediately tried to charge us the extra $3. I put my foot down and sais take it out of your service charge, which they refused to do. I'm a generous person but I'm pleased to say that I stood my ground and we left without paying the $3! Still feel that we came out eobbed blind though!! Again, avoi at all costs! You're better off going next door for fast food!!

1  Thank HappyDaysOnHoliday
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We tried their tuna tartare on Japanese fried mint leaves it was the most amazing tartare we've ever had. Presentation and service was incredible. Original dishes. It stands out from the rest of the Japanese restaurants. Definitely we'll be going back.

1  Thank Mimz19