“if you have a sweet tooth”
Review of Les Glaceurs

Les Glaceurs
Ranked #20 of 111 Dessert in Montreal
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Portland, Oregon
“if you have a sweet tooth”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This place is very cute. We had two cupcakes and gelato.
The cupcakes were moist in the center but a little dry on the outside, the frosting was really sweet. The chocolate gelato was really good. I wouldn't say it was out of this world, but it wasn't that bad either and it's got a good location.

Visited July 2012

Rome, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pretty good”
Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

The cupcakes were good. So was the ice cream. Everything was a bit overpriced, but it was good to duck in and get out of the rain.

New York City, New York
“My vanilla-caramel-brownie ice cream hit the spot”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We saw this place after leaving Notre Dame, it is right down the street from it. On a warm day, after walking around much, the ice cream sure was appetizing! I got a cone of the brou-ha-ha flavor, which had vanilla, caramel and brownie, if memory serves.
The ice cream is a much stronger selling point than the dressed-up cupcakes, but that's just one girl's preference!

• Visited May 2012
Durango, Colorado
“Good Ice Cream & Cupcakes”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I am usually disappointed with the cupcakeries that I try, but I would go back to this one. The vanilla cupcake had good frosting and flavor, though I would describe the cake as a little dry, but not stale. We got the duo (cupcake and 1 scoop $6) with the coffee ice cream, which was very coffeey and delicious. Shop is cute and is a nice place to take a break from site-seeing.

Visited May 2012
Burlington
“Double check your cupcakes!”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

A trip to Les Glaceurs was the grand finale of our trip that we looked forward to for days! We picked our cakes, chocolate orange for me, and brought them home for a little taste of Montreal after our dinner. A two hour drive and much unpacking and chores later, we open the box anxious for our treats! Alas, no chocolate orange, in it's place, a red velvet. The cupcakes are good, I suppose, but I do wish the saff had paid attention. I said it twice. No chocolate in sight. A disappointment,

Visited April 2012