“Fantastic!”

Ranked #329 of 5,719 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: Voted Best Middle-Eastern Restaurant in the Montreal Mirror in 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Best Middle-Eastern and Late-Night Eats in the CultMTL Best of Montreal 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 editions.
St. John's, Canada
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We went to Boustan with a friend who lives in Montreal. It was my first time having Lebanese, and I never would have thought to try out this place, but so very glad we did. It was fabulous. Service was great, very friendly and fast. Food was so tasty! We keep thinking about it and havnig nothing that even compares to it now that we are back home! The next time we go back we will definitely go there again.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank tacmgp

Montreal, Canada
“GREAT FOOD!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Cheap but good Lebanese food! Former Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Elliott Trudeau was a frequent customer until he died. Open very late and perfect for your cravings at any hour!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Lorraine H
St. Catharines, Canada
“Sooooo Good mmm I want one right now”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

To be honest we ran into this place unsuspectingly. We were hanging out on Cresent street and needed to eat something quick. We asked a local where we should go and she recommend this place.

Yes ... it is a whole in the wall, but honestly who cares. The food is sooo delicious. You have to try the chicken shawarma with the works!!! Get the combo which comes with potatoes and then get some garlic sauce on top of the potatoes!! Honestly this is one of the best finds I have ever had. The food was ground breaking ... I have only had shawarma once before this and it was nothing to write home about. This place now has me wanting more and now I am looking to find somewhere close to home that is even 1/3 of the goodness that this place is.

We went at around 11pm and it wasn't too busy. If there is a big line just be patient. The food is well worth it. We got 2 meals and it was only about $12. By far the best tasting cheapest meal I have EVER had ... no lie. Give it a try and you will not be disappointed. I should have asked to buy some garlic sauce to take home ... that stuff is golden!!!!!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank lindzngreg
Hancock, New Hampshire
“Fantastic at what they do”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Boustan is a deceptively hole-in-the-wall-appearing place on Crescent street out of which comes wonderful Lebanese food. The owner is enthusiastic and loves to share his enthusiasm for his cuisine.

Food is tasty, fresh, and cheap. I always see students loading up on affordable meals, late-night partiers getting drunk snacks, etc. They deliver quite late, so I'll often order to my hotel while I'm packing at the end of a trip.

I just love this inexpensive little place.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Mark S
Sydney, Australia
“LOVE Boustan”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Boustan does the best shawarma in Montreal, and their garlic potatoes are to die for. We get it every time we come to Montreal.

Visited July 2012