“Best sushi restaurant !!”
Review of Aikawa

Aikawa
Ranked #2,180 of 5,999 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: THE TRUE ART OF SUSHI IS AIKAWA - the ultimate sushi restaurant on Montreal's West Island serving Dollard Des Ormeaux (DDO), Pierrefonds, Pointe-Claire, Dorval, Beaconsfield and West Island Area of Montreal. We deliver sushi to West Island of Montreal. L'ART DU SUSHI CHEZ AIKAWA - le restaurant de sushi ultime dans le West Island de Montreal servant Dollard Des Ormeaux (DDO), Pierrefonds, Pointe-Claire, Dorval, Beaconsfield et l'ensemble de la region Ouest de l'ile de Montreal.
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The sushi is delicious and affordable. The specialty sushi are to die for!! The restaurant is clean and service is good! I love this sushi restaurant. It's about the 6th time I ate here.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant for sushi, runner up (but still undecided if it`s my favorite) Mikado. Their Lobster roll is orgasmic! If I didn`t love their sushi I wouldn`t go back after an incident that occured a few month ago. I had purchased a groupon coupon and I had gone with my husband for lunch. We ordered way more than what the coupon gave us including a bottle a wine, the hostess presented us with our bill and we put in our money including a $20 tip. She stopped us at the door and infront of all the customers informed us that our tip was not sufficient!!! We had to tip on the original price of the coupon! We had no idea, but we felt so embarrased because she did this infront of everyone!!! Most people will only walk in to a restaurant and only order what their coupon has given them, we spend an extra 60$ on top of what the coupon gave us and she embarassed customers. Imagine how good the sushi is for me to walk back into this restaurant!!!!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Aikawa always had been my favorite sushi bar hang out. at some point their chef must have quit and the quality went down. I gave them a try again and wow, what a surprise. they have the menu on the large screen TV in the restaurant so you can see what it is you are ordering. we had the Lips a few more specialty in the menu. all of them out did the one before. even the fried banana on ice cream for desert was excellent. I am happy at the end of the meal and hoping to come back soon. I would have given this a 5+ if only they can come down on the price a little.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Aikawa offers one of the best sushi experience in Montreal. Freshness of ingredients, chef's creativity, explosion of flavors on your tongue, impeccable service and pleasant surroundings. My favorite sushi place in Montreal!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I am a regular client at Aikawa. I have tried many sushi places all over the world and nothing beats the sushi at Aikawa. At lunch, I usually get the sushi / sashimi special (that comes with miso soup and salad) and 1 extra special roll. The rolls come with a soft soya paper instead of Algae. So softand less fish tasty. Big pieces of fresh fish on the sushi and Makis...Nothing bad to say. Love it.