“"BEST FOOD EVER" yum yum”
Review of Tabla Village

Tabla Village
Ranked #1,132 of 5,818 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Village (Gay Village)
Montreal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"BEST FOOD EVER" yum yum”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had dinner last friday me and my friend, I had butter chicken and tandoori chicken, somosas and onion baji.All the items that i took, was very very tasty:). The real indian flavour i found in this place, Because i tried so many indian restaurant in downtown and outside montreal but this is the best one. For sure i will go again. I wish everyone to go try the food...This is the place.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank mahinislam1

Laval
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Had the Tandoori chicken wrap. i never really thought Indian restaurants had wraps. It was very tasty, fresh ingredients all around. It was pretty full for Lunch, but not over bearing. Last time i came here I had the butter chicken....probably THE best I've ever had!

Definitely would recommend.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Terrymtl66
Boston, Massachusetts
“I Love this place”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

As others have mentioned, this is a great Indian restaurant in Montreal. I always eat here when I visit Montreal. The food is excellent and I recommend the mixed grill and anything tandorri. The waiters are super friendly and helpful with the menu.

• Visited August 2013
Minnesota
“Indian in French Canada”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Sat out on the patio of Tabla and had wonderful palak paneer and yellow dahl. The samosas were good and the garlic naan was better. Nice to watch the world go by on Rue Saint Catherine on a muggy August evening. The service was friendly and the chai was hot (and not too sweet). Enjoyable place!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank jartrob
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Indian in the heart of Montreal”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Delicious food and great service! After a long day of trekking through the city (climbing Mont-Royal, wandering the Old Town, etc.), we were excited to sit, relax, and have some good vegetarian food. Tabla did not disappoint! We eat Indian food fairly regularly back home, so we may have become a bit picky. To start with, the service was excellent. The waiter greeted us with a smile and readily moved us to a table closer to the street when one became available. The chai tea, which he indicated might take up to 15 minutes, arrived promptly within 10. The samosas, palak paneer, dahl, and garlic naan were all excellent! I highly recommend this restaurant -- the view and atmosphere aren't all that bad either!

• Visited August 2013