“Great Pizza Nonna Style”
Review of San Gennaro

San Gennaro
Ranked #543 of 6,524 Restaurants in Montreal
Neighborhood: La Petite-Patrie
Neighborhood: La Petite-Patrie
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Try some great pizza made in a traditional "Nonna Style" which is on slabs cut in squares. Traditionally Nonna would make bread and with the extra dough she would make slabs of pizza for her family. Great place to stop and grab a bite and maybe a little sweet and espresso. 4/5 cherries

Date of visit: August 2016
2  Thank Lori B

Reviewed July 24, 2016

The pizza is delicious. I've tried most of the varieties they have on offer and they are all great. As is the gelato. And I love their patio. Always happy I stopped by here on my way to the market.

2  Thank Mitch F
Reviewed June 19, 2016

Stopped here just after opening for a quick slice, the place is very clean, very modern and the staff are very involved. The barista was very detail oriented making sure each cup of espresso he made was perfect. The roman style pizza was very good, I believe there were 4 choices the day we were there and had a slice. The staff was very friendly.

1  Thank anneg191
Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

This is a kind of "italian bar" and "pizzeria a taglio"
It's a corner of a real Italy and pizza is amazing, trust me not the common pizza...

2  Thank fra78miami
Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

When I first stumbled into San Gennaro, I was struck with a warm welcome, not only from the hospitable staff, but from the clean, modern design.
Mauro carefully made us amazing lattes and fresh mountain tea while his co-workers handcrafted fresh croissants, pizza, sandwiches and calzones.
What was supposed to be a quick coffee, quickly became a taste testing of everything on the menu.
San Gennaro was the perfect remedy to a cold, rainy day. I can't wait to be back in the summer once the front windows open and the sidewalk terrace is up and running!

Date of visit: April 2016