“Good, fast, family comfort food”

Rotisserie St-Hubert
Ranked #1,032 of 5,710 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: The Village (Gay Village)
Germantown, TN
“Good, fast, family comfort food”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had seven of us, three kids included. It has just what we all wanted, good food at a good price. The slaw provided before the meal was excellent.

• Visited October 2013

Conshohocken
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mediocre food at best”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Was our first dining experience in Montreal. Came to find out this place is the equivalent of a TGIFridays in the states. The food was not good. We order pouting which was the least best of our vacation. The Brie appetizer was so so and got the childrens chicken fingers which was okay.

1 Thank Mattthetraveler
Karachi, Pakistan
“Excellent Rotisserie Chicken”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife & I had dinner at St.Hubert at St. Catherine Street (at Desjardins mall). Excellent dinner and excellent service. We sat outside (though the wind had picked up so it was cold) - but the atmosphere was lovely. My wife had the Chili-Lime Rotisserie Chicken; and I had the quarter Rotisserie PLUS a trio of mini Tex-Mex burgers. Absolutely delicious. The Rotisserie chicken was cooked just right- crispy skin on the outside and moist chicken on this inside. The trio burgers were just superb. I would recommend this anytime and definitely I would return. Very nice service too.

St. Louis
“Excellent chicken and great service!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I were in town for a music festival and on our last night in Montreal, we decided to have dinner here. We had seen it as we walked by several times, but either they were closed or we had already eaten. Well, this was our chance! The staff was very friendly and spoke both French and English fluently. Our waiter was a tremendous help, offering suggestions and just being over all pleasant. I had the Provençal chicken, it was tender, moist, flavorful and just like our waiter had suggested, it might just become my new favorite dish, instantly. My husband had the Chili lime grilled chicken. He said it has a nice sriracha sauce flavor. Once we finished our meal we debated on what dessert to get. Once again our waiter chimed in with another great suggestion. We had the Chomeur pudding, an upside down cake with vanilla ice cream and sugar cream sauce and coffee. What a wonderful way to end our fabulous time in Montreal!

Montreal, Canada
“Comfort food. Quality is good. Family restaurant.”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

For lunch: they have the "lunch menu" with a large selection and various combinations. For dinner: chicken and ribs are always a must. They also offer nice salads. Been there many time. It is not fancy but totally acceptable. Might be considered overprices for chicken but at least, quality is always the same as well as service.

Visited July 2013