“Comfort food. Quality is good. Family restaurant.”

Rotisserie St-Hubert
Reserve with OpenTable
Rotisserie St-Hubert is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,195 of 6,036 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: The Village (Gay Village)
Reviewed July 23, 2013

For lunch: they have the "lunch menu" with a large selection and various combinations. For dinner: chicken and ribs are always a must. They also offer nice salads. Been there many time. It is not fancy but totally acceptable. Might be considered overprices for chicken but at least, quality is always the same as well as service.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This Québec Classic .. is a favourite for all of us. Roasted chicken with two kinds of cole slaw... They now have different varieties but the classic Quarter chicken breast or leg with the special gravy, fries ... is our idea of freshly cooked comfort food and great for children.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We ate here for lunch. It's a chain restaurant, so I'm sure the experience varies from place to place. The only good thing was the sweet potato fries. My chicken pot pie was cold and extremely bland. My boyfriend liked his salmon. When we ordered, the server said that the salmon would take a while, so they probably cooked my dish first & waited on the salmon; hence the coldness of my food. The service was okay. I would not eat here again.

1  Thank Susan W
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I arrived somewhat disheveled and disoriented with my large suitcase but was treated very well. I ordered the Provencal chicken for about $14.00. It came with a vegetable dish consistiing of zucchini and olives among other things and rice pilaf, as well as some cole slaw. Everything was quite good - a real value given the price. The service was friendly and speedy..

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Wanted to check out St Hubert, I heard, is better than Swiss Chalet we have elsewhere in Canada. St Hubert has different items on its menu, and the chilli-lime salad, stood out.. Interesting favour. Price wise, similar to swiss chalet, not terribly expensive. Caesar salad was great, dipping sauce for chicken was quite nice, distinctly St Hubert. Served with coleslaw with our chicken meals. Service was prompt, a little drafty near our table. Dessert menu looked good, but by then, we had too much to eat already!

1  Thank lowa88