“Really tasty ramen”

Ranked #82 of 6,717 Restaurants in Montreal
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Visited early on a Saturday night with our two kids (5 and 3) and it was really busy with a line but they managed to get us a table pretty quickly (no reservations). It’s not exactly kid-friendly (no kids menu/ colouring etc.) but we felt the kids were very welcome and they enjoyed eating noodles and chicken! The ramen was delicious and there is a fun and lively atmosphere - food came quickly and service was good. Would recommend this place to anyone visiting Montreal.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 16, 2019

I came here by local recommendation and I'm SO glad I did. I've never had raman and the server was super helpful and patient. I went with all his recommendations and loved every bite. The staff all seemed to really enjoy themselves which does so much for the atmosphere. It was super busy even on a Monday night so clearly the word has spread that this is a great place to go.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

If you love Ramen and you are very picky about it.this place won't delude you. I always come here , get the pork konsu Ramen and the kraage (fried spicy chicken) as apetizer and...I reach the complete satisfaction! Only bad thing about this place....the line is way to long sometime.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

I have try many ramen in my life in multiple countries and this one stands put times 10. Not just the flavors were great also multiple options. Even my peaky teen found a mix he really liked.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

I visited Japan in December and when I got back to Montreal I was really craving great ramen. This place did not disappoint! You get a little piece of paper indicating the saltiness level, type of noodle (thin or thick) and extras to add to the soup like marinated bamboo shoots and a spicy miso paste. The ramen is the closest I’ve been able to find since Japan and by far the most authentic tonkotsu broth. Try the fried chicken as well. It’s so juicy and tender and the batter is not too thick but nice and crunchy! If you go at lunch make sure to ask to sit on the alcohol side of the restaurant if you want anything like weird flavoured Sapporo’s or plum wine. The other side is non alcoholic as they only have a license for half the restaurant. Enjoy!

Date of visit: February 2019