“Good choice”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I were in the mood for Middle Eastern food, so we found ourselves at Chateu Kabab. The decor/ambiance isn't anything special, but the smells drew us in. We started with an order of baba ghanouj and naan, both of which were very good. My husband got the spicy lamb kebab, which he thoroughly enjoyed, but my saffron chicken was the winner of the evening. Crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside, and flavorful throughout. Delicious. The portions were large, and both of our entrees were served with a huge pile of rice and pitas. The service was very friendly. We were dining with our one-year-old daughter and the waiters went out of their ways to be nice to her.

There are newer reviews for Chateau Kabab

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Reasonably priced. Excellent food. Great service. Kababs, rice, great salads. Near rue guy on way to musee des beaux arts

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We went to the new restaurant in DDO....the food was really good and plentiful....the rice is really good. The waitress was nice and atmosphere pleasant. We will go back

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This place is slighty better than Al Taib. Mainly because the portions are slightly more generous than the first at the same price. Service is decent by my experience. The staff are good people, forgot my credit card there once and they immediately reported it lost. Hungry for meat? I go there.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Delicious food and real nice formal setting and decor at their new location near airport. Friendly service and cheap food considering the formal atmosphere. Loved their chicken and lamb kabaab.