“Excellent Customer Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #26 of 164 Hotels in Montreal
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2014

The hotel staff were exceptional. Especially Lazerea, she was extremely helpful and accommodating. She understands that good customer service equals good business. Overall all of the staff were friendly which enhanced my experience in this typical franchise hotel. The hotel is pristine and new and it is a short distance from the airport. I will definitely stay here again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank julie S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014

Fantastic check-in experience with Calini at front desk. We stayed three nights total with two weekend days and a business day.
Very clean hotel all around.
The complimentary breakfast was good with scrambled eggs, seasoned potatoes, Ham or bacon on weekends. On Monday, they offered both Ham and bacon. The usual variety of juices, coffee, teas, hot chocolate, milk and organic soya milk on Monday. Instant oatmeal, and baked goods were also included. you won't go hungry.
The pool is of good depth for children at 4ft an is very warm with high chlorine levels, goggles are recommended. Towels run out fast but with a simple phone call, they are delivered in 5 minutes.
I did not use the workout room but it consisted of a few machines with TV's attached and faces the pool.
The King room had ample space to move around and consisted of a closet with real wooded hangers and a small fridge. Washroom had a Bathtube/shower and lots of room to maneuver.
I would suggest a high floor room facing the Best Western hotel across the street. The back side facing the train tracks would not be recommended for light sleepers due to the amount of train activity all thru the night.
24 hour coffee station for guest is next to front desk.
The parking is $12 a night with in/out privileges and never had a problem getting a good spot near the front.
This is an airport hotel and I see that they have a few shuttles of various sizes to accommodate the traveling guest.

Room Tip: try to get a high floor and facing the Best western side due to the train tracks in rear.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Dubai
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here 3 days and 2 nights and stay was good..breakfast was ok except for the plastic plates and fork.
The best thing was we went to take drink at the bar.. The bartender Jeff was awesome, he made us cocktails whic my husband loves til date.. And the crispy chicken wings were good.we went to bar all the 3 days and it was the best experience in the hotel..

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Justine P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Montreal Airport, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Siby86,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel and for your feedback regarding the breakfast. I will make sure to pass it on to our Food & Beverage supervisor. It was a pleasure to read you have enjoyed our bar and the service you received from Jeff. We will make sure to share the good words with him. He sure is a great bartender, but he also is a great ambassador of Montreal. Next time you stop by the Napa Lounge, I recommend trying our West Coast pizza. With just enough smoked salmon and its homemade crust, it’s one of my favorite on our menu.

Once again, thank you for your time and we are looking forward to welcoming you in the future at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Montreal Airport,

Ocala, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We were pretty tired when we arrived but the ladies on the front desk were outstanding, proactively giving us all the info we needed for our stay. Hotel was clean, well maintained and overall consistent-to-better than other Fairfield Inns you may have frequented.

I recommend following the Trip Advisor restaurant recommendations rather than the staff's as they are more accurate (at least for the place we ate).

If you drive, expect to pay for parking.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Allen, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

we stayed in a disability room for 2 nights, the first week of August. The room had a king bed and an amazing amount of space for walknig and driving the powerchair. Bed was very comfy. Breakfast was one of the best free breakfasts I've had, the scrambled eggs were delicious. They also have a downstairs restaurant open til 10pm with very good food, also have a bar. Service was very professional and prompt. Parkign is $12 since they are so close to the airport, literally 3 minutes away, and a free shuttle service. Highly recommend this hotel!!

Handicapped bathroom had bars around the commode and tub. Had a fold down bench in the tub enabling sliding into position (many hotels don't have this bench feature that enables sliding).

Cleanliness
Corvallis, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

My family stayed at this hotel during a long layover on an international flight through Montreal. We rode the hotel shuttle from the airport, and back again the next morning. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly, and arranged a taxi for a trip to the Eaton Centre. The hotel was well-kept, clean and the rooms were spacious. The free wi-fi worked just fine, and everything in the room worked properly. The beds were comfortable and the included breakfast was great. Good water flow in the shower. We got a special rate through Air Canada for the layover, so our value may have been better than a regular booking. I would stay here again if traveling through Montreal.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
Elmira, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

My daughter and I enjoyed a wonderful stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Montreal Airport.

We arrived after an 6-hour drive from our hometown, and after enjoying an amazing Cirque du Soleil at Old Port Montreal, we were greeted in the late evening by the assistant manager Justine and a friendly desk clerk.

I believe Justine was working late to help this man learn his duties, as he was a new employee. In fact, in the morning Justine was still working, and had not gone home yet! She said she likes to provide the new employees with first-hand training like this. She was so helpful, kind, and answered our questions that we hadn't thought to ask. She didn't look at all tired, but she was going on no sleep! She helped us with information on taking the hotel shuttle to the airport, where we could catch the bus to Montreal for some sightseeing that day before catching our late flight to Paris. She even looked up how we could store our luggage at the airport so we could enjoy our day of sightseeing.

We paid for the park & fly option, as we were flying to Paris as my daughter's graduation gift from college. We returned and spent another night at the Fairfield after our return from a one-in-a-lifetime trip to Paris. Justine helped me with where I should park, and our car was very safe. You need a pass to enter the gate to the parking lot. But even so, she offered to store my laptop in her own office until we returned if I wanted. She was so sweet!

Our original reason for flying out of Montreal was the airfare was half the cost of flying out of our hometown, and we didn't have to spend so much time in airports and all the security checks that go with that.

But we made the most of it, and got a glimpse of Montreal along the way. And Justine and the other employees at the Fairfield Montreal Airport made our trip so enjoyable! They were the friendliest people we met the whole trip!

The pool was relaxing and clean. The fitness room was just what my daughter was looking for. The breakfast was really delicious! Hot, tasty, colorful, real dishes. Pleasant dining room. The lady who was on duty went to each table wishing everyone a good day! Everyone we met at the Fairfield was very understanding with my daughter and my lacking of the beautiful French language, and spoke English when we asked for something.

The room was comfortable. We slept like logs!

The park & fly option, was very affordable. The night we stayed over after we flew back in from Paris, I used my 'free night' I had been saving.

God Bless you all at the Fairfield Inn Montreal Airport! We got home, and I wanted to write you a personal thank you, but we've been so busy, that hope you read this!

Anyone who wrote a negative review on your hotel, well I think they weren't staying at the same hotel that my daughter and I stayed at!

Next time we visit Montreal, which we fell in love with by the way, we'll be back at the Fairfield Inn!

Au revoir!

Mary and Emily Carson,
Elmira NY

Room Tip: They recycle! :)
Green Features: So happy that the hotel provides real dishes and silverware for the free breakfast, and they recycle, providing recycling bins in the hotel rooms. Thank you Fairfield Inn Montreal Airport!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montreal
Dorval / Airport / Train Station
Aloft Montreal Airport
Aloft Montreal Airport
#50 of 164 in Montreal
Dorval / Airport / Train Station
Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Airport
Comfort Inn Aeroport
#5 of 7 in Dorval

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Montreal Airport? Share your experiences!