Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport
Agoda.com
$235
$211
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroad constructionan early morning flightshuttle service isthe breakfast areapark and flyrental carsecure parkingnice hotelfree breakfastfront desk staffleave your carlight sleeperminute drivebreakfast staffthe hotel offersrooms are largeyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Stayed here last month, the staff was wonderful, rooms very clean.
The breakfast was great. Eggs, bacon, ham, home fries, bagels, toast, English muffins, hot and cold cereal, fresh fruit like bananas, apples, oranges, even have Delmonte fruit cups, milk, juices, coffee, muffins, cream cheese , jams, peanut butter...there is free coffee all day in the lobby.
Pool was nice and heated. Stayed in a suite with my 2 kids and they had a lot of room to play and run around. The walls are pretty thick, never heard anyone in the other rooms beside us which is good. Room had a nice big tv, dvd player, ipod station, and the beds were pretty comfortable.

I would recommend this hotel for everyone.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank vickyjohn514
Maxime700, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for giving your feedback regarding your recent family stay with us.

We appreciate your feedback and comments, which will be shared with our team.

We hope to have the chance to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stayed here on a very short stop-over in Montreal. I got an excellent rate on the hotel through my airline, so I was even more pleased. I had a bit of trouble locating the shuttle pick-up area at the airport, but this was not the hotel's trouble. The shuttle came quickly and dropped me at the hotel quickly after expertly navigating through the crazy construction zone.

My check-in was quick, and the front desk attendant very pleasant. Room was clean and comfortable. I had a quick shower in nice hot water and a short nap in a cozy bed, then I was back on an early shuttle to the airport.

I was very pleased not to hear any airport noise or traffic during the night. (Unfortunately, a recent stay at a different chain airport hotel in another city I was not so lucky). Overall, I would make a point to stay here again during a stopover in Montreal.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank PrincessGolden
Maxime700, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Airport Hotel.

We are happy to know you enjoyed your short visit with us and that noise has not been a problem during your visit. We made different modification to this airport hotel and are glad to see it was worth the investment. On the other hand, please excuse us for the difficulties to locate the airport shuttle service at your arrival. We will investigate and see if this can be clarified by the airport authorities. For the moment, it can be found at the ground floor (arrival level), just outside on the second driving lane (the first one being reserved exclusively for taxi and city bus), look for post A or B.

Again, thank you very much for your positive feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed here for two nights and we both were very pleased with the choice. The staff were excellent in both French and English and provided us with everything we required. The room itself was lovely and the location was perfect for getting to and from the Airport. The shuttle bus even made it easy to get in and out of the dowtown by taking you to the exact bus stop for the 747 Shuttle. The construction around the hotel was a pain in the behind, but that's hardly their fault. My only complaint, and these are minor, were a few details that inconvenienced us. First, the phone in our friends room wasn't working so we had to walk down the hall to their room whenever we had a question. Also, the plug didn't work in the bathroom so we had to take the hair dryer out into the sleeping area. Overall, it was a great stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Maxime700, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property, give good tips to future travelers of Montreal and mainly for pointing correction we do need to address.

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences related to the phone and the electricity outlet you had during your visit. We understand this can leave a sour taste in your mouth when evaluating your overall experience. May we ask for a favor from you? We would like to know if you could give us the room information of you and your friend while you were at our hotel. This could give us the opportunity to fix both of these problems, thus avoid future guest to experience similar situation. You can send this information to the following email address: mlamoureux@marriott-yulfi.com.

Once again, thank you very much for choosing our hotel as your home away from home in Montréal, and for taking the time to give us such a great feedback.

We are looking forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

It’s a nice airport hotel. The rooms are very spacious, the bathroom is ok, very comfy bed, big soundproof windows. Good value for you money. There is complimentary shuttle to the airport which works very well. The only disaster is the breakfast. They should either charge more and give you something eatable served on normal plates instead of paper cups and plastic plates or just not provide breakfast at all. Also make sure that water for tee is actually hot…stay there but skip the breakfast!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Maxime700, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give your feedback regarding our hotel and services.

We are happy you enjoyed your experience with us here in Montreal. From your comments, we can understand that the breakfast have not been up to your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies for this. We are currently working on a transition from disposable cutlery and plates to permanent flatware. Please note that until this time, we currently use cutlery and plates that are biodegradable, thus without any damageable effects on the environment. Fairfield Inn is also adding new items to the breakfast selection, which we should have available shortly. Stay tune!

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you again with us.

Regards,

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Just stayed one night here on a recent business trip. Easliy the biggest Fairfield Inn Building I have ever been in or even seen for that matter.The location is very close to the airport but it is in a very industrial area with very few dining options. Rail line right next to the hotel but I never heard any noise from the trains.The lobby is quite nice and even though I was easy to pick out as an American the front desk people were quite nice to me upon my arrival and check in. I was even upgraded to a suite room which I had not paid for but assume my status helped me to get. The room itself was pure Fairfeld Inn. Once inside you would not know if you were in Montreal Canada or any other city anywhere else in the US. Right down to the lower grade shampoo and soap and tiny, thin towels...this is no doubt a Fairfield Inn.
Since there were no nearby dining option I ordered out of one of the delivery menu options in the back. This is not a review of the place I ordered from just beware and use you best judegement if you go that route.
I was only there for one night so the place served its purpose and I knew what I was getting when I reserved the Fairfield Inn.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel online.

Your comments are much appreciated and will be share with our entire team. Your experience seems to be a great example of how we can have our guests feel welcome, they will be happy to know that our guests recognise their hard work.

Reading your review, I realised you might not know our custom Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Montréal Hotel actually has a restaurant on-site. The Napa Lounge has been open since June 2008 and fills the needs of all our food and drink aficionados, every evenings, 7 days a week.

Once again, thank you for your contribution, and we hope to have the chance to welcoming you again in the future.