“Best Mexican food in Montreal.”
Review of Mesa 14

Mesa 14
Ranked #479 of 5,818 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Montreal
“Best Mexican food in Montreal.”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

As the title says, this is, by far, the best mexican restaurant in Montreal. Relaxed atmosphere, excellent drinks, outstanding service and the food...out of this world!
I would highly recommend this place for the REAL Mexican food lovers.

• Visited May 2012

Saint Andrews, Canada
“really great spot”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

This was our second visit to this lively fun spot. The food is really really good. Margaritas the best ever. Service is wondeful, had a great server. It has a really interesting decor. Would highly recommend this place

Visited May 2012
“So yummy and great atmosphere”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I love Mexican food and this place never disappoints. The food is delicious and nice cozy atmosphere. Great service and I would go back every time I go to Montreal. Love Mesa 14

Toronto, Canada
“Tasty Mexican”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

My sister and I were craving Mexican and my cell gps pointed us here. It was exactly what we were looking for! Great chips, enchiladas and margaritas. Our waitress was super friendly and very nice.

• Visited November 2011
Toronto
“Average Mexican restaurant”
Reviewed May 12, 2011

My wife loved her shrimp dish but I wasn't all that impressed with my Fish Veracruz style, it was a little dry. Nice margaritas, though pretty expensive. Service was good although there seemed to be some personal argument going on between the manager and one of the waiters. That sort of stuff should be kept out of earshot of the diners. Nice diverse menu. We would go back again.

• Visited May 2011