“Tasty Mexican”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed December 3, 2011

My sister and I were craving Mexican and my cell gps pointed us here. It was exactly what we were looking for! Great chips, enchiladas and margaritas. Our waitress was super friendly and very nice.

Reviewed May 12, 2011

My wife loved her shrimp dish but I wasn't all that impressed with my Fish Veracruz style, it was a little dry. Nice margaritas, though pretty expensive. Service was good although there seemed to be some personal argument going on between the manager and one of the waiters. That sort of stuff should be kept out of earshot of the diners. Nice diverse menu. We would go back again.

Reviewed March 13, 2011

My fiancé and I went out to dinner at Mesa 14 last night....it was our first day in Montréal! We learned about the restaurant through a tourism booklet in our hotel room. When we told our doorman where we were going, he highly recommended it as well. Needless to say from the moment that we walked into Mesa 14, we were completely impressed. The decor was very warm, cozy, clean and inviting. The food was incredible! We had the guacamole as an appetizer (over and above the complimentary and so tasty salsa and chips) followed by a combination plate each for dinner! As for the drinks...out of this world. We had the "Mercedes" Margaritas and I could only describe it as liquid gold. On top of all of these great things, the service was unmatched! We would definitely recommend Mesa 14 to anyone and will likely return there before we leave! Way to go Mesa 14 and keep up the great work!!!!

Reviewed June 6, 2010

We had dinner at Mesa 14 last night. The menu is uninspired and the food was simply not good. Not one of us finished their meal. Very disappointing experience!

Reviewed May 29, 2010

My hubby and I popped in there to grab a drink and get in from the heat! He had beer and I had the best Strawberry Daiquiri ever! It was so good and refreshing! We ordered the vegetarian nachos and they were one of the best times i ever had them anywhere! Lots of chips and lots of "stuff".
The waitress was very good though it wasn't busy there anyway.
The place has a great feel to it and looks very nice, I loved the decor and comfortable benches in particular especially since we had been shopping in such hot weather all afternoon!