“Doesn't look like much but it's amazing”

Boulangerie Cheskie
Ranked #12 of 96 Bakeries in Montreal
Neighborhood: Outremont
Neighborhood: Outremont
Reviewed April 16, 2019

How good could this be right? Classic kosher bakery you'll want one of everything in the cabinet. I got the chocolate babka and the layers of chocolate with crisp airiness was amazing! It made me regret not buying more.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 22, 2019

This place looked and smelled like the bakery across the street from my apartment when I was growing up in NYC in the 50s,except the babka and rugelach were infinitely better!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Reputation of this bakery is well deserved. The cheesecake is outstanding and all bakery made with cheese are delicious. It is hard to say which one you like best.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

We try to visit Cheskies every time we are in Mtl for the sweet, sticky oozy babka. So so good! A favorite.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018

Don't worry if there is a line, it moves fast. I wish I had more time in Montreal, I would visit this bakery again and try the other delicious deserts.

The Chocolate Babkas is what brought me here.

Date of visit: September 2018