“great montreal bakery”

Yuki Bakery
Ranked #43 of 81 Bakeries in Montreal
Cuisines: American, Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Le Sud-Ouest (Southwest District)
Description: Birthday, Wedding, Baby Shower, Celebration, Anniversary and all other occasions!
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

one of the best in Montreal. great friendly service, delicious cupcakes and pastries, and great cakes!

1  Thank maplejohnson
There are newer reviews for Yuki Bakery

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Being new to the area, I didn't know what bakery to turn to for a small, secondary birthday celebration for my 5 year old. I turned to trusty trip advisor and the internet, and realized that Yuki's got high reviews plus it was near my house. What an amazing find! So many different flavors - everything sounded delicious. They had a variety of flavors in (large) single slices, cake pops, and cupcakes - some unique, some traditional. I chose the caramel fleur de del, citron (lemon), vanilla, red velvet and green tea - all were fantastic! Fresh, moist and flavorful without being overly sweet. We will definitely be making this a staple for treats.

1  Thank Elizabeth C
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Bought the mini cupcakes (vanilla and chocolate) for a kids' birthday party and they were a huge success (also among the parents!). Make sure you order ahead of time for large quantities.

1  Thank IloveSicily
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I usually don't like cake or any type of desert, but when I saw the cake I couldn't resist trying it and it surprised me how much I liked that cake and it was a custom made cake. I've gotten a few cakes from there and all where great looking and tasted good too, I definitely recommend this bakery to anyone, especially those who love sweet things in life.

1  Thank Jonathan D
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This is one of the best bakery in Montreal. Everything is of great quality. Give it a try, you'll love it.

1  Thank TheFamousDiscoCat