“A Lebanese fast food that is generous in portion, excellent in taste and great in price”
Review of Amir

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed December 16, 2011

I love Amir!! I have been going to this fast food restaurant several times in different areas in Montreal and they never fail me! It's so tasty!!!!! The meat, the rice, the potatoes (oh love love love the rice and potatoes, I could just eat that with nothing else and I will be happy), and I also like the salad dressing with the garlicky sauce!!!

The portion is huge and the price per plate include all that is less than $10! It's so satisfying and I certainly will come back for more!

• Visited December 2011

Tarzana
“Great Middle Eastern food at fair prices!”
Reviewed October 18, 2010

Do you want to enjoy a worthy casual Middle Eastern cafe with some of the nicest owners around, fair prices, and great food? Then go to Amir, located at 1333 blvd de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montreal, and you won't be disappointed. I wish I were there right now...

Montreal, Canada
“Your standard fast food chain”
Reviewed August 19, 2010

This is basically the McDonalds of shish taouk. Selection of salads vary from each location. They have good choices. The pita sandwiches are good, but pretty standard for Montreal. Prices are cheap.

Its good but nonetheless fast food.

iloveamir
“OMG AMIR!!!”
Reviewed March 30, 2010

it is the best place to be!! day and night i was thinking of doing my wedding reception there!! and i think i might!! their food is yummy and my sister is having her baby shower there too!! we love amir!! they have the best food!! i will go to amir everyday if i could!!

Washington D.C.
“A local said...”
Reviewed October 14, 2009

A friend that lives in Montreal really really loves Amir's shawerma and says it's the best she's had in North America all together and I trust her taste! I'm wondering if you guys can come open up in the DC/Northern VA region? ;)